In 2017, we welcomed 116 K3-1st grade students and will add one grade each year with plans to be fully enrolled – K3 through 8th grade – by fall 2024.
What makes Penfield Montessori special?
- 100% of the students and teachers returned for the 2017/18 school year.
- We exceeded our enrollment goal of 114 students.
- Our student-to-teacher ratio is 12:1.
- Each student receives an individually designed lesson plan.
- In partnership with Marquette University, we opened the state’s first fully-integrated school-based mental health clinic. Providing mindfulness activities for all children, the Behavior Clinic at Penfield Montessori also offered multi-tier trauma-informed services for children requiring more specialized care.